Are looking for the best way to transfer money from Venmo to Cash App then you have come to the right place. You must read this blog to know how to send money from Venmo to Cash App. Many users of Venmo expect to directly transfer money to Cash App,
However, until now, Venmo has not allotted any such feature for the users. So unfortunately users can not directly make payment transfers to CashApp from Venmo.
To send money from Venmo to Cash App you need to use an alternative route and take some extra steps.
There are two methods that can help you send money from Venmo to Cash App.
- Set up Cash App Direct Deposit
- With a bank account that is linked your Cash App and Venmo
Method 1. Set-up Cash App Direct Deposit:
Cash App allows users to send or receive money directly into their account with a cash app direct deposit. All the users can set-up Cash App direct deposit for this it is required that they get a routing or account number.
And if you already have a Cash App card linked to the Cash App account it is obvious that has a routing and account number and if you don’t have following are the steps you need to take to set-up direct deposits on Cash App:
- Open the Cash App and “login” into your account
- Then click on the “My Cash” tab
- On the right, a dollar sign is visible so click “Cash”
- To Get an Account number choose the “Direct deposit” option
- Next, you will see a pop-up screen tab “Enable Account”
- To copy the required details select “Copy Routing Number” and “Copy Account Number”.
After taking these steps you will get the routing and account number for direct deposit.
Now you can use these details and add money to Venmo account:
- Open the Venmo App and click on the “Settings” option.
- Among the given options select the “Payment Methods”
- Next tap on “Add a Bank or Card”
- Thereafter select the name of the bank and verification method as per your convenience
So once you complete this process of adding your Cash App routing and account numbers to your Venmo account. You will be able to send money from Venmo to Cash App as now they are not connected to a common account.
With a bank account that is mutually linked to Cash App and Venmo:
The second method to send money from Venmo to the Cash App is with the help of a bank account that is linked to both Venmo and the Cash App. As you there is no direct method to move money from Venmo to Cash App but it is possible to do so by transferring money to a bank account and then adding into the Cash App. So it is a two-step process that you need to follow:
Step1: Transferring money from Venmo to your bank account that is mutual with Cash App.
Step 2: Once you get the money in your bank account then you can very easily add it into Cash App by taking some easy steps:
- Login to Cash App account and then Add money to Cash App:
- Open the Cash App and select on the “balance “
- Then select Add cash
- Enter the number of money to transfer
- Press “Add”
- Finally for “Confirmation” enter the PIN